Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012

ToneVampIRe for Guitar Rig, Amplitube, TH2 and Revalver arriving...


Since I developed the Library in 2010 it has always been my goal, to give you the tone of legendary songs with a simple mouse click. A real instant classic. The problem was that I developed the IRs only for one ampsim at a time. To get the exact same tone of the original song – just the way I get it here in my studio – one would have to use the same ampsim I did at the time the IR was created. The new ToneVampIRe HD pack will come with individual IRs and presets for a large number of ampsims.

The supported ampsims will be

Guitar Rig 5, Amplitube 3, Overloud TH2, Revalver Mk III.V


and some free amp sims I haven’t decided yet.

Every ampsim has its own interpretation of how a certain amp should sound like. That’s why a Rectifier version of Amplitube sounds completely different compared to a ReValver version of the amp. I thought it would be neat for the owners of the above ampsims to get his or her individually matched IR.



Donation

By the way, if you like my work and want to help me out, every donation is appreciated!





More on this in a few days...

1 Kommentar: